LPC Tutors Available to Help you Excel
The Legal Practice Course (LPC) is an important qualification for aspiring solicitors.
Our LPC tutors are qualified solicitors who have excelled on this course. Many of our tutors have extensive experience in tutoring the core and optional modules of the LPC.
You will learn how to excel in the exams and develop the skills you need to reach your potential on the course.
We can provide an LPC tutor in all core and optional modules including:
- Business Law and Practice
- Property Law and Practice
- Civil Litigation
- Criminal Litigation
- Corporate Finance
- Commercial Law
- Intellectual Property
- Media and Entertainment Law
- Interviewing and Advising
- Practical Legal Research and Writing
- Professional Conduct and Regulation (PCR)
- Solicitors’ Accounts (SA)
- Wills and Administration of Estates
- Advanced Commercial Litigation
- Advanced Commercial Property
- Debt Finance
- Insurance Law
- Medical Negligence and Personal Injury
- Private Client (Wills, Probate and Estate Planning)
If you are looking for a first class LPC tutor who can help you excel on the LPC then get in touch today.